Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I Must Be Allergic...OR SOMETHING!

My big goal was to make my bed today.
Here's the deal. I remembered. I looked at my bed. And then I walked away!
I just didn't want to do it. It's not that I don't love getting into a freshly made bed. It's not that I didn't have time. I just plain old didn't want to do it.
I will attempt again tonight to make it.
Also on the agenda for my evening...THE DREADED FRIDGE cleaning! I am thinking I might need some rubber gloves and a mask to do it since there are some interesting things growing in those containers I've been ignoring!
Seriously if you don't hear from me again soon it means that I'm probably passed out in front of it from the stinkies hiding within!! I'll try to take some pictures tonight to liven the blog up a little!
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment