Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I bet...

that all my loyal fans (OK I realize I maybe have one...hi Sonja!) think that perhaps I have ditched all efforts in my Martha cleaning challenge...but I have not!!! I woke up bright and early on Saturday morning to get a start on my chores for the long weekend and powered through like a champ!
In all honesty though I STILL have not made my bed! Tonight I plan to wash sheets so that should motivate me to make it! On a side note 2 of my nieces stayed at my house on Saturday night. Lil wanted me to make her a bed on the floor with my popasan chair cushion so that it is what I did. The next morning she had to make her bed again since in her words "Auntie you made me such a beautiful bed I need to make it again"! Really I need to be more like her!!!!

This week's rooms on my chore list are the bedroom and bathroom! After a day of yard work and planting yesterday my shower needs a good cleaning! I was a muddy mess when I got in from planting since I tried to power through in the rain. My bedroom is also in shambles. CLOTHES are everywhere! Since I knew this week was coming I just gave up on putting things away...not going to happen again I can tell you that much!
Pictures still coming! I promise! Perhaps some before and afters of the heap of clothing?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment