Thursday, July 9, 2009

One Small Step for Man...One Giant Leap for Syren

OMG...I signed up for online dating. It was a very scary and strange experience! I answered lots and lots of questions about my self that I've never thought of. I in no means think I'm a sexy gal, I guess I'm ok looking but how do you say that in a profile when they keep on asking if I'm sexy!?!? They also asked me question like would I ever consider talking bad about people and do I dislike some people...I had to be honest...right?!??! Well after going through all the rig-a-ra-moll on one site it turns out I have 0 matches! That's right folks not a single warm blooded male in a 30 mile radius is right for me! Gee I could have told you that! I guess I am going to have to make my radius a little bigger! I figured why not check one more site out so I also filled that survey out...I haven't heard if I'm on that one or not yet! I guess they have to verify me!

Well...after all that I'll see how it goes, but I will also be carrying candy in my pockets for any orphans that come my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment