Monday, June 29, 2009

Should Have Taken the Candy Advice...

unfortunately my dress didn't have pockets!

Overall it was a nice enough wedding. I almost lost control of my giggles during the ceremony when the soloist broke out to Like Red on a Rose karaoke style! Seriously they had the most beautiful musicians there and they decided to use a karaoke machine to have the soloist sing two of the songs with!!! I have the feeling that the soloist has sang at her share of karaoke bars though so it may be the only way she can perform! The pianist was a friend from high school so it was fun to see her and the violinist works here at the hospital. They did a wonderful job!

I was fairly excited to see that there were a couple of good looking groomsmen...much to my dismay they both brought a plus one! One was even hearing impaired so I really thought that might work out well for me! The other had some trashy little girlfriend who was maybe 18!

Another bright note from the day was that I got to drink a lot of free champagne! I guess the wedding party didn't like it and we were sitting right next to there table so they were more than happy to pass them down to us! I guess champagne is just too classy for their Busch Light taste!

So the search continues...

1 comment:

  1. I tried finding a date for you up here, but it didn't quite work out right. He's too much of a punk anyway.

    ReplyDelete